- We specialize in
HEROLD ENGINEERING LIMITED has a proven track record in the management and design of a wide range of highway, rural, forestry and pedestrian bridges using precast, prestressed and post-tensioned concrete and steel girders. Herold Engineering has also been involved in the analysis and design of seismic retrofit projects on bridges.
Our services include:
- Detailed design of highway bridges
- Detailed design of forestry bridges
- Detailed design of park and pedestrian bridges
- Preparation of construction documents
- Construction supervision for rural bridges
- Conceptual design of forestry bridges
- Seismic analysis of existing bridges
- Seismic retrofit designs on existing bridges
- Ongoing bridge inspection maintenance for numerous communities
- Bridge overload assessments
- Bridge ratings
We also complete annual and bi-annual bridge inspections for the City of Nanaimo, City of Campbell River, District of Highlands, District of Metchosin and Town of View Royal.
Herold Engineering was awarded the 1997 "Canadian Institute of Steel Construction Award" for the design of the Tamarac Street Bridge in Campbell River as part of the Inland Island Highway Project.
Click here to view our Bridge Projects.